INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
Bilingual Registered Nurse
1 year full time (35 hrs/wk)
Primary Care Outreach (Seniors)
South-East Ottawa Community Health Centre is seeking applications for a full time Registered Nurse for outreach nursing activities with seniors in their homes for a one year contract, with possibility of renewal. The successful candidate will work as a member of an inter-professional team to deliver high quality Primary Health Care Outreach services to seniors.
- Bachelor level education in Nursing, registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Nursing experience in a community-based setting
- Nursing experience working with seniors
- Aptitude and interest in client education and health promotion with seniors
- Knowledge of community resources for seniors.
- Ability to work independently in the community
- Strong clinical assessment skills.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and use of a personally owned vehicle.
- Fluency in English and French required
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software applications
Salary range: $57,758 to $67,950 per annum (HOOPP eligible)
Letters of Application must include your curriculum vitae and an attachment (point form) which clearly demonstrates how you meet the requirements of the position by 4:00 p.m. Thursday, January 26, 2017.
ATTN:Human Resources Officer, South-East Ottawa Community Health Centre
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Centre is committed to employment equity. SEOCHC will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If at any stage in the selection process you require accommodation due to disability, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.