REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
South-East Ottawa Community Health Centre is seeking applications for a Registered Practical Nurse to assist in the primary care functions and delivery of direct client services on a relief/as needed basis.
Working in collaboration with an interprofessional team, the Registered Practical Nurse will support expertise and knowledge of health promotion, disease prevention, and chronic disease management across client’s lifespan.
- College Diploma – Registered Practical Nursing Program
- Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Practical Nurse
- Two years of Practical Nursing experience in a community or primary care setting
- A medication administration certificate from a Community College as recognized by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
- Fluency in English and French required; and other languages an asset
- Experience working with diverse communities, open and non-judgemental
- Proficiency in electronic charting the use of various software applications
- Ability to work flexible hours
Salary range: $22.79 to $26.81/hour DOE.
Please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 4:00 p.m. Friday, March 31st, 2017 to:
Human Resources, South-East Ottawa CHC
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Centre is committed to employment equity. SEOCHC will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If at any stage in the selection process you require accommodation due to disability, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.