The Community Connections program offers a variety of services related to immigration and settlement for vulnerable and marginalized populations. These include social services support, immigration & citizenship, documentation, supportive counseling, legal support, ODSP, Old Age Security, limited housing intervention, interpretation, translation and more.
This program provides assessment, information and referral for newcomer support in the areas of:
- Crisis intervention and supportive counselling
- Advocacy and outreach
- Partnerships and employment support
- Family and youth support
- System navigation
- Health promotion for newcomers and low-income families.
- Residents in our catchment area with flexibility to accept families citywide.
- All kinds of immigration status, no status, and citizens.
- No income status restriction or time limitations.
Hours of Operation
Call to schedule an appointment
(613) 737-7195 ext. 2217
In-person or by phone (613) 737-7195 ext. 2217
1355 Bank street, Suite 600, Ottawa, ON
1485 Heatherington Road, Unit 22, Ottawa, ON
3320 Paul Anka Drive, Ottawa, ON