Vision, Mission and Commitments
Health equity and wellbeing for everyone in the diverse communities we serve.
We are dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of people who face inequities — by providing accessible community health and social services and working together to build healthier communities.
A strong ally to our communities as we work to improve the conditions that impact health and wellbeing.
- Ensure community-led and co-designed initiatives have the support to make positive impacts.
- Build on the experiences and day-to-day realities of community members to inform system changes and community investments.
- Act as a strong agent of change to tackle barriers to improved wellbeing.
A leader in the equity-driven transformation of the health system.
- Work with partners to reorient the health system upstream — toward community-based supports and services that allow people to be healthy and well.
- Simplify access to care and support so people can easily get what they need when they need it.
- Champion expanded access to team-based interdisciplinary primary health care.
A trusted provider of accessible, high-quality community health and social services.
- Reduce barriers to make services accessible and responsive to people’s priorities.
- Adapt care models for greater equity.
- Grow our capacity to support people with complex needs through team-based interdisciplinary care.
A proactive organization that aligns its resources for maximum impact.
- Continuously evolve our organizational culture to be inclusive and diverse.
- Ensure opportunities for our people to learn, grow and engage in meaningful work.
- Sustain and grow our capacity to act on our priorities.
- Be nimble and adaptive as we advance our mission.